Benefits of Exercising –
Physical fitness is of utmost importance for well-functioning of the mind and body. Physical fitness can be achieved by exercising, walking and doing any type of physical activity. Exercising has numerous benefits like-
- Helps control weight loss.
- Reduces risks of heart diseases.
- Maintains blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Helps maintain blood sugar and insulin level.
- Helps improve skin and hair.
- Relieves certain types of physical pains.
- Helps quit habits like smoking drinking or any other addiction.
- Helps improve mental health and mood.
- Improves sleep.
- Reduces stress.
- Improves sexual life.
- Sharpens mind and helps you learn and think better as you age.
- Reduces risks of certain illness like cancer.
- Strengthens bones and muscles.
- Improves quality of life and longevity.
Exercises to Lose Weight-
The following exercises will help lose weight steadily:-
- Walking is one of the best exercises for weight loss.
- Jogging or running also help lose weight fast.
- Interval training.
- Weight training.
Best Time to Exercise-
- Daily physical workout and exercises are a must for healthy body and mind. There is no such thing as best time or ideal time for work out, depending on personal schedule an appropriate time should be removed to do the same.
- Lot of people recommend early morning working out, mornings can be ideal as the air is also fresher hence outdoor exercises can be done in an healthy environment. Also, if done in the morning, its out of the way and done with and don’t have to think about it for the entire day, between other work and chores. People who prefer working out in the morning are of the opinion that it gives them greater energy throughout the day.
- Lot of people prefer to work out in the evenings. It is a way of unwinding through the day and releasing any built in tensions in the body. In addition, research suggests that working out in the evenings can increase your physical capacity, aerobic capacity, and strength output by between 8% – 30%.
- Plan a schedule for the day, or a time table an stick to it. Changing schedules often does not help. If training for an event, exercise / practice at the same time every day, the time the event is going to be held.