Genes determine a person’s height to a great extent. There are people who are fortunate enough to inherit good height genes naturally but then there are those who are not very tall and wish to gain some extra inches.
A good height is said to boost self- confidence and add to the overall personality. Multiple factors other than genes like environment, hormones and nutrition can influence the height.
Following are some tips that will aid in increasing the height in one month:
- HGH supplements: Human growth hormone (HGH) in the body is also responsible for regulating height. This hormone is highly essential for the growth of cartilage and long bones. For quick result one can also try HGH products which are available in the market and are not harmful for health. These supplements boost growth hormones level in the body leading to vertical growth. But, the right dose matters. Thus, it is important consume HGH in the right dosage.
- Proper sleep: A good night’s sleep not only helps in the overall well-being but also effects on the growth. Growth hormone(HGH) that affects height is released by the brain during deep sleep. It is important to have good sleep for decent 8 hours in a correct posture.
- Balanced diet: A balanced diet and nutrition play a crucial role in getting taller. A healthy meal rich in calcium, vitamins, phosphorus and magnesium helps in nourishment of the body. Incorporate green vegetables, sprouts and fruits in the diet to increase height.
- Exercise: Exercising is the best way to get taller. Start the day every morning with at least 20 minutes of mild to intense stretching and exercises depending upon the capability and flexibility. Stretching exercises like cat stretch, cobra stretching, twists, will definitely help in adding the extra inches. Hanging from the bars(bar-pulls) 3 to 4 rounds is a great way too.
- Do not stress: Stress interferes with our endocrine system and has a negative effect on the growth by triggering hormones that inhibit our growth.
- Exposure to sunlight: Sunlight is the major source of vitamin D. Vitamin D is great for bone growth contributing towards height. Exposing the body to sunlight gets the required dose of vitamin D.
- Practice yoga asanas: Along with regular exercising, practicing yoga regularly helps in maintaining the correct posture. There are yoga asanas such as tadasana and bhujangasana which elongate and strengthen our spine, thus contributing to height gain. Practicing yoga makes the body supple and also stimulate growth hormone.
- Cycling: Cycling, a part of aerobic exercise that helps tone the glute muscles also acts as a stretching exercise that promotes vertical growth.
Here are some height increasing foods:
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables contain essential minerals, dietary fibres and almost everything that stimulates growth hormone in the body which helps become taller.
- Soybean: Proteins, folate, carbohydrates, vitamins and fibres in soybean improves bone tissue mass and density which eventually helps in increasing height.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a protein rich food and help in repairing bones and tissues. To increase the height, consume at least 50 grams of oatmeal in the breakfast daily.
- Milk: Milk is a great source of calcium. Calcium makes our bones grow stronger and is a height booster. Vitamin A in milk preserves calcium and protein in it helps in building cells. So, inorder to increase height fast drink at least 2-3 glasses of milk daily.
- Dairy foods: Other dairy foods such as cheese, paneer, yoghurt are a great source of vitamins A,B,D and E and rich in protein and calcium too. Vitamin D and calcium are essential for growth. Consuming these dairy foods will have a great effect on the height.
- Eggs: Eggs are an excellent source of protein and vitamins. Consume at least 3 to 4 eggs on a daily basis in order to increase height.
- Banana: Banana contains potassium which is vital for bone strength. Growth is only possible with strong bones. Banana is also the richest source of vitamin K. therefore, bananas are one of the best foods that increase height fast.
Read more…How to Lose Belly Fat Fast?
Now, with all these tips it is easy to gain height. If determined to increase the height in a month, be sure to follow the height increasing tips along with consuming the above healthy foods. This combination will surely show the desired results.