The corona virus is currently spreading in many parts of the world and it started in China. The meat of strange animals is sold in the markets of China, which people eat and from that its viruses reach the human body. Today we are going to give you complete information about this dangerous disease, which you need to know.
How did this Virus Reach to Humans?
Bats are also bought and sold in the market in Wuhan, China. In China, drinking bat soup is also a custom. These viruses are found in snakes and by snakes they reached the bats. By consuming bats, it reached humans.
A girl from Chhapra in Bihar returned from China and showed signs of this disease, and her blood samples were sent for immediate investigation. This has happened in many cases.
What Is a Coronavirus (Covid 19)?
Coronaviruses(Covid 19) are a type of virus known for containing strains that cause potentially deadly diseases in mammals and birds.
A newly identified type, called 2019 novel coronavirus, has caused a recent outbreak of respiratory illness that started in China.
In humans they’re typically spread via airborne droplets of fluid produced by infected individuals.
The virus attacks the respiratory system, causing pneumonia-like lung lesions.
Symptoms of a Coronavirus
Symptoms are similar to a common cold. They include:
- A runny nose
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- In rare cases, it can lead to severe respiratory problems, kidney failure or death.
Precautions from Covid 19
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects people frequently touch